Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Welcome to Bost Family History!

Welcome to Bost Family History!  My name is Ralph Herman Bost, Jr. (but I go by Butch).  I had the great fortune of being raised in an area where I was surrounded by my relatives.  My dad's house sits on part of the original land grant given to pioneer William Bost.  This is located just outside of Newton, NC on Old Saint Paul's Church Road, or at least that's what it was called when I was growing up.  It has a different name now.  According to family tradition, the historic church was built by my Bost ancestors.  - Butch

3 comments:

  1. There is now a book about the historic Bost Burrus house, written by my cousins. It is available on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.amazon.com/Bost-Burrus-House-Family-Saga/dp/1952485169/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=bost+burrus+house&qid=1636478108&qsid=133-4435894-6104213&s=books&sr=1-1&sres=1952485169

    ReplyDelete
  3. The above link is a book about the house built by Bost family. It also is about growing up in that house.

    ReplyDelete